Hi.

On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 12:58:04AM +0000, davidson wrote:
> I would like to launch a web browser[3], browse pages at domain X, and
> know that when I go to http://X/page, or https://X/page, etc, the
> browser will render not the page served from the remote site, but will
> render instead that page as transformed by the appropriate stylesheet
> tailored for pages from X.

I can think of two things that can do the job:

1) HTTP proxy.

Squid may be able to pull the trick you want, but I'm unsure of that.
Nginx (configured as a conventional proxy) can do it via
mod-http-xslt-filter, but writing nginx.conf for this will be a PITA.

2) Client-side javascript invoking needed XSLT transformation.

The extension you need is called Greasemonkey for Firefox and
Violentmonkey for Chromium.
An approach requires minimal knowledge of Javascript.

Reco