Hubert Hauser wrote:

> Should I worry about blacklisting my domain or IP? Is receiving these
> e-mail during running DMARC normal? How can I disable receiving e-mails
> from DMARC?

first of all you seem to not have understood how dmarc works. invest some
more time in reading and properly configuring your rules.
secondly this is normal to receive reports. you should also send such
reports if you like of course.
lastly you do not disable - just trash them (for example to /dev/null) if
you are not interested, but usually analyses are done based on those
reports, so that you know what is going on with your mail domain.
you also use those mails to configure your dmarc rules properly.

regards