On 07/22/2018 08:14 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
On 07/21/2018 04:46 PM, cyaiplexys wrote:

Try CherryTree. I use that program for everything. It's cross-platform. I download it from the web site instead of using the version in the Debian Repo as the latest version fixes some annoying bugs (of which I kinda forgot what but would quickly be reminded if I used the repo version).

Think I found that bug.
The preferences dialog, which not match the online manual, does not have a means to adjust the font size :<

Now to see if I can recall how to install a downloaded.deb . Done it once or twice.

I never adjusted the font size, so I guess I never ran into that bug. But to install a debian, I use Gdebi GTK version (even though I use KDE) but you can do that from the command line as well with dpkg:

$ sudo dpkg -i [package.deb]