De : tech <t...@rkn.ovh>
Envoyé : jeudi 9 août 2018 20:05:41
À : Greg Wooledge; debian-user@lists.debian.org
Objet : RE: mailing list vs "the futur"

... and why not ?

As an example, with a bugzilla, you dont have to dig in n*thousands of "unread"
mails,. You can organized, have a clear view with a dashboard... and so on.

And bugzilla is just one possibility.

Since augusth 1st:

I received around 12 familly mails, 62 pro-mails, 147 spam/pishing/bullshit
mails

Between all the debian mails list who exist, i receives  also 168 emails.

I have maybee read 20 of them, and deleted all the others...

Too much informations, help, news, updates .... simply making those listing
useless !

I have sent the following emails, received zero anwsers. With a "modern" system
like a bugzilla/forum/tracker/else and their moder options, i can know how many
peoples have read it ( 23 answer for 9876 readsfor example ) ... with the
mailings list, how many people took relly the time to read it ( as i
direct-delete most of he amils i receive ) ...

with your "no" spirit, we would still have an horse and wagon like my
old-old-old grandpa !