On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 02:25:51PM +0200, Martin LEUSCH wrote:
I tested write speed with dd command like "dd if=/dev/zero of=/var/srv/nfs/
testfile bs=1G count=1 oflag=direct".
The 10 MB/s for the data partition also correspond to the behavior I get in
real situation, when I copy a big file on NFS, 12GB are copied quickly then
hang for 15 or 20 minutes. When I copy big file with scp, It copy quickly the
at the beginning then decrease to 10 MB/s till the end.

what happens with
dd if=/dev/zero of=/var/srv/nfs/testfile bs=64k count=16k conv=fsync

And this is direct on the server, not via NFS, right?