On 2018-09-21, <to...@tuxteam.de> <to...@tuxteam.de> wrote:

>> Probably a good question Tomas, but I've no recent experience with it.
>> Installed now, and looking for a pdf to look at, I found the phd thesis
>> of Sonja MacFarland, dated in 2001, that probably covers some of the
>> math in the LinuxCNC trajectory planner, which was last updated about a
>> year ago [...]
>
> This sounds interesting in itself. Care to share a link?

I thought so, too, but only managed to find this paper from 2003, written in
collaboration with Elizabeth Cross.

 Jerk-Bounded Manipulator Trajectory Planning:
     Design for Real-Time Applications

https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/8898/277e40cca945a674f6765ed31d733dd90aaa.pdf

As I'm something of a jerk myself I found the paper of particular
relevance.

YMMV.

;-)

--
“An oak is a tree. A rose is a flower. A deer is an animal. A sparrow is a
bird. Russia is our fatherland. Death is inevitable.” Russian school book.