Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 12:36:33
From: Karen Lewellen <klewel...@shellworld.net>
To: Will Mengarini <sel...@eskimo.com>
Cc: Jude DaShiell <jdash...@panix.com>,
    Stefan Monnier <monn...@iro.umontreal.ca>, debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Paypal and Linux in a low graphics environment.

We already have edbrowse here.
Unless you have successfully used it at paypal, meaning you can correct what
happens  when I tried using it there  when my problems first started, I am
unsure of the point.
 granted the person who created the software did not think it will work there
so if you have benn successful at paypal let me know.
I could not even get ebrowse  to load a text file.
Kare