Hi Latif,

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 11:02:05AM +0530, Latif Shaikh wrote:
> By mirroring via internet, its install properly, I want to install
> debian OS by mounting dvd of debian 8.7 on pxe-server means install mirror
> by local pxe server.

That would have been very useful information to have put in your
initial email. We are all volunteers here.

I've never tried that, so I can't directly help you.

What I *do* do, however, is run a local mirror and tell the Debian
installer to use that mirror. Maybe that would be a way to achieve
what you want (only install from local content)?

You can manually set the mirror in the installer, or preseed it.

Cheers,
Andy