Hi Suppot,

I installed Debian 9.8.0 on my laptop using an iso DVD image and Virtualbox
6.0.4

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current/amd64/iso-dvd/

I create a virtual drive of 50GB and loaded the ISO from a local folder on
my Laptop.

The installation went fine but when it went to boot the Virtual box
software but the Debian OS didn't load.

A black box opened up with a flashing cursor in the Top LHS.  It looks as
if its waiting for more files to be loaded before but it just sits there
doing nothing.

I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it again with no success.  I also
have tried installing an earlier version of debian but get the same
result.  I have checked every thing and it seems to be okay.  Virtual box
seems to be working okay and the top tab says Debian [Running]

Is it my laptop.  I am using a Panasonic Toughbook with windows 10 build
1803. .  it has a standard hard drive with 1TB  space. 16GB RAM.  I already
made one change to the bios enabling AMD-V.  Do I need to make any more.  I
can send more info on the laptop if required.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks,
Patrick