My problem is about than year old or more. With default options (without
plymouth) only information about root partition mount or fsck. Later it
replaced by partition waiting "progress" (moving red asterisks). I have try
to wait about a minute and try to enter luks password, but no any changes.
I think, problem is in complex setup luks on mdraid.

Best regards,
Sergey Belyashov