On 11/8/19 8:53 am, Randy Demerchant wrote:
  I have a dell laptop 1720 and desktop acer ax 1935.
 I like to know can I install and use Debian on eithers of these two system with out ant problems
  Can you let me know thank you Randy

Suggest you try a live version - runs from a DVD or USB stick; doesn't do anything to your present system till you actually run the install program.

https://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/current-live/amd64/iso-hybrid/

Includes a summary of what you can do and expect

It will run as long as you like, can have packages installed if you want (but won't be there on re-boot), add printer/s etc.

When you're happy just run the install program. You'll get the option to leave the present system in place if you prefer.

--
Keith Bainbridge

ke1th3...@gmail.com
+61 (0)447 667 468