On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 12:58:05PM -0400, Henning Follmann wrote:
On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 11:24:42AM -0400, Michael Stone wrote:
> Heck, there are even debian
> contributors whose personal email domains bounce emails from other
> debian contributors. Who knows if they're even aware of that?

Are you aware of one? Really _KNOW_ this to be true?

Why else would I say it?

OTOH I really do not have any issues with my mailservices. I run
a couple of domains and there were really no issues in the past.
I am maintaining still the point that being blocked has 99% to do
with how you run your service.

1% of a couple billion people is still a lot of people, no?

If you are not spamming people you also will not end up on a blacklist.

Well, actual real-world experience shows that to not be true.