Hello Debian Team !

I'm the network Administrator of a french High School and I have
troubles debugging a DNS lookup problem affecting all my 550 Debian
Buster clients.

I have two critical systemd services running on my clients :
-> "puppet" that ensure propagation of my whole network configuration.
-> "samba winbind" that allow users pam authentication and Name Service Switch.
These two services use DNS to find their services servers

But when the client recover from suspend these two services failed to
works until the next DNS query.

-> Puppet give the following error :
puppet-agent[3312]: Failed to open TCP connection to puppet:8140
(getaddrinfo: Name or service not known)

-> Samba winbind give :
ads_find_dc: name resolution for realm '****' (domain '"****') failed:
NT_STATUS_NO_LOGON_SERVERS

This is very problematic for me as puppet run only every 30 minutes
(so the configuration is applied 30 minutes too late). And sometimes
this make winbind failed completely. It never recover. A host reboot
it needed.

Any Idea where I can start to search ?
Anything that I can try to identify the origin of the problem ?

Thanks you very much !

Baptiste.