On 9/19/19 8:40 AM, Default User wrote:

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019, 05:20 aprekates <apreka...@posteo.net <mailto:apreka...@posteo.net>> wrote:

    I want to express my support to Richard Stallman amidst a smear attack
    on his person, on his right to speak, but mostly to what he stands
    for .

    I stand by Richard Stallman because expressing our thougths is not
    a crime but a human right.

    I stand by Richard Stallman because i need an uncompromised
    authentic voice reminding me the ethic weight of our actions when
    we choose how to use, produce share software and not a voice
    caressing my consciousness.

    I stand by Richard Stallman for the freedom he brought to our
    digital world.

    Alexandros Prekates

    email: apreka...@posteo.net <mailto:apreka...@posteo.net>
    social:apreka...@diasp.eu <mailto:apreka...@diasp.eu>
    chomw...@fosstodon.org <mailto:chomw...@fosstodon.org>

    ps: for the members of the debian community not fully aware of
          attack i'd recommend as entry readings:

    https://itsfoss.com/richard-stallman-controversy/

    https://medium.com/@selamie/remove-richard-stallman-fec6ec210794

    http://www.tuxmachines.org/node/128122

I must agree.

We have descended into the new Dark Ages where intellectual discourse, freedom of speech, and even freedom of thought will not be tolerated.

The witch hunts are back.

Do we have our lying idiot, bag of crap, fake President to thank for making that much worse?