Hi,

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 13:38:25 -0000 (UTC)
Curt <cu...@free.fr> wrote:

> On 2019-10-08, Dejan Jocic <jode...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Anyway, most of Linux newbies will not create usb from Linux machine
> > anyway, so I doubt that any of this will help OP. Personally, can't
> > even remember when I was creating usb image from anything but Linux,
> > so can't be of much help there.
>
> Right, and as the guy is totally blind to boot, I'm sure he'll enjoy
> wading through the usual digressive, thread-hijacking shitload of
> extraneous and sometimes erroneous verbiage in search of a precious
> nugget of useful information.

I think you confused the OP (Larry Honaker, see:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2019/10/msg00339.html)
with the OP of another recent thread ("goleo", see:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2019/10/msg00281.html, though I
believe you probably referred rather to the follow-up:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2019/10/msg00288.html).

At least I cannot see anything in the OP's question that might justify
your conclusion.

Regards

Michael

The face of war has never changed.  Surely it is more logical to heal
than to kill.
                -- Surak of Vulcan, "The Savage Curtain", stardate 5906.5