On Wed, 11 Dec 2019 06:41:29 +0100
<to...@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 09:57:14PM -0500, Celejar wrote:
> > On Sun, 8 Dec 2019 06:48:12 +0100
> > <to...@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> > > One example for the other side of the pond is riseup.net -- but they
> > > don't offer nextcloud, afaik; mail, mailing lists, wikis, pastebin,
> > > off the top of my head.
> >
> > And they have a .. very particular ideology they're pushing:
>
> Fine by me. If you don't like them -- just ignore them. We're all
> grown-ups, ain't we?

Well, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable using the resources of an
organization that is providing them with the clear and explicit purpose
of promoting ideologies that I do not subscribe to.

[This is different from using those of organizations whose leaders and
members may have ideologies that I do not support, but the
organizations are not declaring that they are providing their services
with the explicit goal of advancing these ideologies.]

Celejar