On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 6:48 AM <l0f...@tuta.io> wrote:

> > I would put it in /etc/sudoers, myself.
> >
> It's not recommended to modify /etc/sudoers because it can be
> overwritten/reset during a next upgrade.
> Best is to have a file inside /etc/sudoers.d.
> Be sure to have the following instruction in your /etc/sudoers:
>
> #includedir /etc/sudoers.d
>
> NB: this is not a comment but a real/active instruction ;)

 I have to create a file in /etc/sudoers.d and not use the file
/etc/sudoers.d/10-installer?  And what should I name the file?
(I edited the 10-installer file with the line kaye ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD:
/usr/local/bin/backlight-brightness but it doesn't have any effect; in fact
I think sudo was rendered useless to me, as in I cannot execute sudo, it
said something like an error in line something)

#includedir /etc/sudoers.d is not a comment? that's weird but thanks for
the tip!