On Thu, Jan 30, 2020, 1:35 PM Hans <hans.ullr...@loop.de> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> I got into a problem with "fish" in plasma.

Fish Shell?

When I do the correct syntax like the following example

> fish://username@192.168.1.45:/home/username

URL, as in plugged into a Browser?

> I am running into a gdbus.error.
>
> Examing the problem, I believe, the user has destroyed something in his
> profile. I created a new user for testing purposes and this one is working
> like
> a charme.
>
> However, as I do not want to delete the whole plasma configuration, maybe
> someone knows, which configuration file (possibly below ~/.kde, ~/.local
> or
> ~/.config) might be responsible for that, so that I could either delete it
> or
> check the settings.
>
> Any help is preciated!

I am intrigued enough to install and try out this Shell (if I am
understanding the Google Search enough).

> Thank you very much for any hints.

This will be the first time I try a new Shell in years.  Maybe we can help
each other.

> Best regards
>
> Hans

Kenneth Parker