Hi there,

On Mon, 09 Mar 2020, Thomas Schmitt wrote:
G.W. Haywood wrote:
> ... I am very happy to post the custom kernel .config as it stands,
> if anyone would like to see it.

I guess some readers would righteously complain if you send ~ 10000 lines
here.

I did't mean that I was offering to post the diff to the mailing list. :)

But if you have some webspace where to expose the fast running configuration
and the diff to the stock configuration, then people could start making
theories and future victims of the problem could continue your effort
by developing a smaller diff.

I've opened bug #953545 in the Debian bug tacking system.  My custom
kernel configuration is attached to that report.  I suspect that the
diff will not be useful to the bug-hunters, so that is not attached
but it will be easy to reproduce from the stock kernel configs.

--

73,
Ged.