Greetings,

I'm trying to setup a vpn connection to my local desktop.
I've successfully achieved it with my local laptop using this tutorial :
https://protonvpn.com/support/linux-ikev2-protonvpn/

I figured that I would as well achieve it on my desktop.
But I fail to have a working connection though I reproduced the exact same operations.
Both are running the same OSes :
# lsb_release -d

My desktop goes as far as getting a connection :
[...]
scheduling reauthentication in 9886s
maximum IKE_SA lifetime 10426s
adding DNS server failed
adding DNS server failed
handling INTERNAL_IP4_DNS attribute failed
installing new virtual IP [xx.xx.xx.xx]
selected proposal: ESP:AES_CBC_256/HMAC_SHA2_256_128/NO_EXT_SEQ
CHILD_SA protonvpn{1} established with SPIs ccb24adf_i cbaecc2f_o and TS 10.6.4.188/32 === 0.0.0.0/0 received AUTH_LIFETIME of 28133s, reauthentication already scheduled in 9886s
peer supports MOBIKE
connection 'protonvpn' established successfully

And dmesg sends lots of things like those I put in the subject of my mail.

I searched the web with as many keywords as I could think of, to no avail ... for me.

What I figure out is the problem is that somehow, apparmor denies to network-manager the ability to provide a valid resolv.conf file.
So ipsec can't add a DNS server to my VPN connection.

It's beyond me right now, if anIt's beyond me right now, if anybody can see some light in this haze, feel free to ask for more information.ybody can see some light in this haze, feel free to ask for more information.

Sorry for my bad English
Take care

Rudu