i've just installed Video DownloadHelper for jessie's firefoxbut can't install
an external app required by it
no lucki give up

    On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 5:13:21 AM GMT+8, Long Wind
<longwi...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Thank Siard!but Video DownloadHelper seems blocked in China, i can't install it.
i haven't been able to follow instruction by Ihor Antonovi can't find .m3u8 file

i'm not aware of debian policy on porn, i'm sorry if it offendsit's not
honorable to view porn?
maybe it's a waste of time, i have such video clips in hard disks
Thanks to all who reply!

    On Wednesday, April 8, 2020, 1:10:44 AM GMT+8, Siard
<shiems...@kpnplanet.nl> wrote:

 Anastasios Lisgaras wrote:
> Video Download Helper it's a good tool but it never won me over and
> it was never so effective (on all websites) so as to amaze me.
> So much so that I no longer use it at all. Is it better/"stronger"
> in the new versions?

All I can say is that it /can/ download the video the OP wanted.
It can also download videos from sites that youtube-dl reports as
'unsupported'.  For me it has become a useful tool.