I wanted to change the GCC source a little bit by adding some patches that
aren't available in Debian. I downloaded the Debian GCC source via "apt-get
source" . I tried to build the source in the Debian way (using pbuilder) just
to test how much time would it take. I gave up after 2h because probably it
builds everything for everyone, and it's not really what I wanted it to do.

I've read something about setting flags like: --enable-languages= or
--disable-multilib , which I think would speed the whole process up, but
unfortunately I have no idea which file in the debian/ dir I should change to
build the GCC for my machine only. Any suggestions? Also how to include/exclude
patches so they were applied to the source -- there's no
"debian/patches/series"
file.