2 questions:

1.

Recent upgrade of python3.8 and related packages (namely `python3.8`
`python3.8-minimal` `libpython3.8` `libpython3.8-stdlib`
`libpython3.8-minimal`) from 3.8.3-1 to 3.8.4~rc1-1 breaks xpra, causing it
unable to create new X sessions.

An example is to run `firejail --x11=xpra xeyes` (omitting other seemingly not
related log messages):
https://pastebin.com/KSrBbQcj

Using vanilla xpra shows similar errors when trying to launch any app with it.

Luckily I had cached 3.8.3-1 packages locally, and downgrading to 3.8.3 made
xpra happy.

I guess some interfaces in python might have changed going from 3.8.3 to 3.8.4,
but I don't know how to dig in to figure out more. Who should I reach to have a
further look into this?

Debian bullseye, amd64

---

2.

Apart from this issue, I just realized that I was unable to downgrade to 3.8.3
if I had not cached the deb files. All mirror sites I could find were all
updated to have only 3.8.4~rc1-1. Is there an archive that keeps older versions?