Try using deb.debian.org - the CDN (content delivery network) suggestion
that will try and geolocate you. Depends which coast you're nearest - I'd
try either MIT / California [Universities with high bandwidth] :) The
default mirror for US appears to be run by Wikimedia - they've also got
bandwidth and it appears current. Following the URLs you give, they all
look correct.

If you do an expert install and _do_ choose locales and _don't_ manually
choose a mirror (the option right at the top of the mirror list - which
defaults to "mirror" with a subdirectory of "/debian/"), it will normally
default to a US mirror for you. Try again.