Hello,
It is the first time that I have a problem with debian that I have not been
able to solve by searching for information on the web.

After the last system updates at the end of August, the built-in keyboard of my
laptop "Chuwi minibook" has stopped working. In the Grub menu it works
correctly, but once you start the system it stops works, and there is no other
way to get to use the PC than with a USB keyboard.

I have been looking for how the bug report should be done, but the truth is
that I cannot clarify myself, I do not know what packages are affected, how
should I proceed?

Thank you very much in advance and excuse me, I imagine these are questions
that all newbies ask.
Regards !Jose Mojada