Hi Byung-Hee,

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 10:29:46AM +0900, 황병희 wrote:
> Hi i just curious about Bullseye [0]. The Bullseye will be LTS?

Debian does not designate certain releases as LTS releases, so
bullseye will be no more "an LTS release" than buster is now, or
stretch, jessie etc were before them. You are taking an Ubuntu
concept and trying to apply it to Debian.

Debian *does* have an LTS team, who continue to provide security
support on a best-effort basis after a release has become so old
that it ceases to receive security support by the Debian security
team. They've been doing this since the squeeze (6) release.

For example, from 6 July 2020 stretch ceased receiving security
support by the Debian security team and only receives such support
from the LTS team. This will be for a limited selection of packages
and may not be as speedy as regular security support. The LTS
support for stretch will end on 30 June 2022.

Ubuntu's LTS releases do tend to look tempting from a support
lifetime point of view, but it is important to realise that quite a
lot of useful software is excluded from their LTS support. I have
also found updates of the things that are theoretically supported to
be very varied.

I run Ubuntu on some of my desktops and laptops and it is rare that
I manage to reach the end of the theoretical LTS support schedule
before needing updated software has forced me to upgrade release.

For more information please see:

    https://wiki.debian.org/LTS

Cheers,
Andy