This one is riddling me.

I have three Buster hosts that use Network Manager.  Two are running
Gnome and one is a Freedombox.  I have several other hosts that I just
enabled IPv6 DHCP via the /etc/network/interfaces configuration file.
All hosts generate a SLAAC address and all receive a DHCP address.  My
router is running OpenWRT 19.07.4 updated as of yesterday.

In the OpenWRT DHCP configuration I have included an IPv6 Suffix
parameter for all hosts.  However, until I enabled the hosts to receive
a DHCP address via ifup, I had never seen an IPv6 address that included
that suffix.  The ifup enabled hosts all receive an IPv6 address that
ends with this configured suffix, which is exactly what I would like the
hosts that use Network Manager to receive as well.  The suffixes I have
assigned have a relationship to the IPv4 addresses I have assigned each
host so this is a handy way for me to visually associate an IPv6 address
to a host.

Has anyone managed to get Network Manager to work in a like manner?

- Nate

Web: https://www.n0nb.us
Projects: https://github.com/N0NB