On Mi, 09 dec 20, 19:01:55, Dominique Dumont wrote:

> After boot, NetworkManager lists 2 eno2 interface:
> - one created at boot time with Ipv6 and no DNS (even though /etc/resolv.conf
> contains the dns entries given by dhcp)
> - one configured before which requires Ipv4

There can only be one 'eno2' network interface and that is handled by
the kernel and udev.

What you are seeing is two Network Manager "connections" (as in
configurations) one with 'connection.interface-name: eno2' and one with
'connection.interface-name: --'.

This could be the source of your problems. My suggestion would be to
delete both connections, and create a new one from scratch.

You might want to use some other name for it than 'eno2', e.g. something
like 'wired' or 'home'.

This will prevent any confusion with the interface name (what if it
changes?) and it's also easier to distinguish between different
configurations, e.g. in case you ever need to have a 'work' connection
or so with different settings.

Hope this helps,
Andrei