On Sat, Dec 12, 2020, 5:47 PM Marco Möller <
ta...@debianlists.mobilxpress.net> wrote:

> Dear Giuseppe Penone!
> Dear Evgenii Gurianov!
> Dear Andrius Merkys!
>
> Thank you very much for providing Cherrytree in Debian again!
> Maybe I missed an announcement about it. I just found it in the testing
> repository when searching for it before checking for updates for my
> flatpak installation of it. It seems to reside there since end of
> october already.

Intriguing Package.  As one, using Microsoft's OneNote on Android, I am
happy to see an Open Source alternative. It installed fine on my Bullseye,
and I am in the Learning Curve phase.

Is it possible to import notes from OneNote to Cherrytree?

Thanks!

Kenneth Parker