On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 23:34:42 +0100
<to...@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 05, 2021 at 09:23:43AM +1100, Charlie wrote:
> >
> >     From my keyboard:
> >
> >     Hello Everyone,
> >
> >     Using FVWM on Debian Bullseye.
> >
> > Sometimes [too often] I click on something and reduce a terminal
> > window to just the title bar alone.
>
> I think this is called "shading" the window [1]
>
> Cheers
>
> [1] http://www.fvwm.org/fvwm-ml/att-2699/fvwm2.reference.html
>  -- t

Thank you Tomas, with that information I found it. I have been looking
for this every time it happened for years and had to finally leave the
search because something else became more pressing.

Your help is very much appreciated.

Thank you,
Charlie

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the
        overcoming of it. ---Helen Keller

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.