Hi,

On Sun, 02 May 2021 12:57:59 +0200
deloptes <delop...@gmail.com> wrote:

(...)
> I'm sorry guys, but DDG is another joke. For example I wanted to know
> what is Stieglitz in German - it is kind of bird, but I wanted to know
> how it looks like. DDG results did not even come close to a bird.

this I cannot reproduce here. Searching for "Stieglitz" DDG shows me as
the first result https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stieglitz , followed by
other bird-related pages in German. Switching to DDG's image search I get
a whole page with photos of these cute beasts.

Regards

Michael

... The things love can drive a man to -- the ecstasies, the
the miseries, the broken rules, the desperate chances, the glorious
failures and the glorious victories.
                -- McCoy, "Requiem for Methuselah", stardate 5843.7