David <bouncingc...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, 4 May 2021 at 18:17, Rodolfo Medina <rodolfo.med...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I've just bought a Behringer UMC404HD audio interface and want to record
>> live piano by placing two microphones one at the trebles and one at the
>> bass.  Is it better to use mono or omni directional microphones?  In
>> particular, which do you suggest between Bheringer B5 either Behringer C2
>> twins?
>
> Hi. Even though this list is extraordinarily helpful, please don't have
> conversations here that are entirely unrelated to Debian.
>
> You could ask questions about microphone technique on
>   linux-audio-u...@lists.linuxaudio.org
> which is also very helpful with many knowledgeable readers responding.
>
> And I see you were active on that list recently, so perhaps you accidentally
> sent this question to the wrong list?

Thanks.  4 years ago I started the present conversation ("Live recording") and
listers suggested me to get an audio interface.  Now I bought one and resumed
the conversation.  For the particular problem of "multichannel playback" some
listers here suggested me to apply linux.audio.users mailing list.

Cheers,
Rodolfo