On Fri, May 28, 2021 at 01:32:24PM -0500, Greg Marks wrote:
Greg, if you are interested in free real time (no delay) weather radar with
a number of features, take a look at https://www.livewxradar.com/.

Setting "Use custom address for radar map" to https://www.livewxradar.com
does not solve the problem; still nothing shows up in the Radar Map tab
of Weather Report.

Forgive me; I did not mean to suggest LIVEWXRADAR as a solution to
your problem.

But when the forecast is for rough weather, I devote a browser screen
to LIVEWXRADAR for the day or evening, and flip over to it now and
then.  Again, the big advantages are real time display and ability to
zoom in and out.

Local wind and rainfall I monitor with a Davis Vantage Pro2; I use
WEEWX to log data and upload pages to a web site.
RLH