The file: "ls_proposal_man_debian.html", in the Drive folder:
https://bit.ly/Apt_readingManPages, contains the example on how I
would have wanted all the man pages to be, for Newcomers to learn
coding and systems handling with minimum / optimal help when in need.

I desire that GNU FSF and Debian, as a part of Free and Open Source
Software (when I joined in 2008), become beautiful, enriching and
fulfilling to use.

I find so much possibilities by the Free and Open Source Software by
the Idea of GNU  being Wasted!

It appears to me that some groups have grabbed a HUGE control over
free interactions and ideas getting generated and exchanged.

Conspiracy Theory:
----------------------------
Strategy #1: As a jealous individual, trying to sell my broken ware, I
don't need to do anything other than find out like-minded
individuals/groups and hijack a thread with promise and continue
posting mindless questions/comments, expecting that any ideator,
trying to share meaningful ideas, shall become engaged with me,
eventually get irritated, and ultimately leave.

Strategy #2: I get paid by the Proprietary Universe just to disrupt
ideas getting generated collectively, shared FREELY and getting
improved, by strategy #1.

Wind flows, clouds form, rain falls, day and night cycles. Universe
carries on, with or without me.

I am NOT the Controller of the Universe.

I have been given Human Rights.

As an extension, the Freedom to choose my friends circle. To decide
whom to engage with.

I also have the Freedom to Express to someone that I wouldn't like to
engage with that one.

The problem in a Mailing List is that anyone can post anything and
quickly get things CLUTTERED.

I am willing to be BARRED from posting on to a group that I have joined.

 But I shall reserve my rights to say to a person that I consider him my friend.

I also shall reserve my rights to say to a person that I wouldn't like
to engage with him.

So ideally, I would have liked to have such rights here too.

I shall still be successful separating the Chaff from the Grain.

Best.