I have a slightly different question about this issue.
when open ssh decided that dh keys, for public and global use were somehow insecure, the ssh tool I use, sshdos, became limited allowing me to reach shellworld, but not say the Linux shell provided with our office dreamhost account any longer.
Sshdos incorporates some Linux elements in the code, putty as well.
Could a few still secure dh keys be coded in, happy to compensate someone for the work, thereby allowing the program to be an option again? say for those with the freedos project? If not, is there a cla tool that might be coded for DOS resulting in the same solution?
Thanks,
Karen