Hi.

On Fri, Jul 09, 2021 at 04:24:42PM -0400, Polyna-Maude Racicot-Summerside wrote:
> Hi,
> I've wrote a message regarding my MTA.
>
> I was thinking it's corrected but...
>
> Here what I got from the Debian mailing list server
> Got some idea ?

Your MTA signs these headers:

        Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:

List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;

Of those at least these headers are modified by the list software:

        Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:

List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive;

Thus DKIM checks of your e-mails are bound to fail.

I use this set of headers to sign for this list:

In-Reply-To:Content-Type:MIME-Version:References:Message-ID:Subject:To:From:Date:Sender:Cc:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:User-Agent

It contains everything that's valuable in headers of my e-mails, and my
e-mails to this list usually pass DKIM checks.

Reco