First off, let me say that I am not trying to start a war or nasty exchange4of insults.

I am forced by circumstance to run a Linux program on my Windows 10 Laptop. In order to accomplish his I have installed Buster in a VirtualBox v-6.1. Although the AMD Rizen 5 CPU has eight threads, of which the VirtualBox only allows four of the threads to be used.

Unfortunately , perhaps not too surprisingly, neither the Windows 10 or VirtualBox sources seem to have a solution that I can find. Google is defiantly not my friend.

Can anyone in Linux land be of help?

Thanks in advance,

--
Stephen P. Molnar, Ph.D.