On 7/31/21 6:26 AM, Stuart Naylor wrote:
Package: Package: libspeexdsp1

   Version: (1.2~rc1.2-1.1)

  This version has been outdated for some time and when compiling alsa-plugins it causes the them to be excluded from the compile as they reference the release 1.2 not the rc

  I have tried several times to inform the maintainer Ron Lee and not sure why Debain continues to publish the RC

  Can someone just forward this to who or where ever and just include the release which is now several years old?

Checked bugs.d.o and no one send report about it. Since you know better, can you send a report? I prepare a template for you here https://paste.debian.net/plain/1206140 , just modify per need and send to sub...@bugs.debian.org

Stuart

Robbi Nespu <robbinespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA
https://robbinespu.gitlab.io | https://mstdn.social/@robbinespu