On Fri, Aug 13, 2021 at 05:29:42AM +0300, Gunnar Gervin wrote:
> Hi again.
> How use chroot (in terminal) to place Root in /dev/sda1(147gb)
> (if that is the better place for it)?
> My impression of root in /target is that it isn't easy to find for PC. (Why
> the installation system "commits suicide" this way so often must be a
> 'square mind'?)

I don't understand what your question is. Or even /if/ you have any
question at all.

Let me try: if your question is "why, during install, the root of
the system being installed is mounted under /target?" the answer
would be that the installer is running under an operating system
(it's easier that way), and this one has already a root, so that
place is already occupied :-)

Once install is done, /target becomes the new root.

> A dysfunctional soldier, saying: 'If u don't give countable orders, I'll
> translate them to "Dig a hole & stay in it until I maybe save u."
> Why you accepted this 35 years?

Operating systems are not humans (much less soldiers). I have no
clue what you want to convey with this metaphor. If you try to help
me, I'll try again.

Cheers
 - t