Last time (that time bullseye still on testing release) I tried with they official deb, I getting dependencies issues too.. trying with "apt-get -f install" solve the installation but somehow when I using it, it hang...and sometimes I can't close my camera properly.

Then I switched to snap version. It work fine until now so I just gonna stick using snap version but honestly, I don't recommend you to use snap package because of it disturbing for someone who really care about bandwidth, permission to run and storage size. It will be the last options for me..

Maybe you want to read my snap configuration adjustment[1]

[1] https://robbinespu.gitlab.io/posts/control-your-snap-package/#how-to-control-and-configure-your-snap-stuff

--
Robbi Nespu <robbi DOT nespu AT SPAMFREE gmail DOT com>
D311 B5FF EEE6 0BE8 9C91 FA9E 0C81 FA30 3B3A 80BA