Hello,

I recently upgraded my Debian 9 to Debian 11. But there are strange or
wrong things happening right now, that did not exist before.

My window manager is Mate Desktop. The terminal i most use is its own.
And i use vim a lot, and i basically never use gvim, i prefer it through
a terminal window.

Each mate-terminal window can have several tabs in it. I use this
feature a lot too. Each tab has its own title, which works pretty fine.
There are several programs that change the title shown while they run.

Vim is one of these programs. While it is running, the terminal title
shows the name of the file currently being edited, and the number of
files that was opened with it, when it was launched.

After the upgrade, when i quit vim, the terminal title becomes empty,
instead of returning to the default title "Terminal".

Why is this happening? A bug in Vim? In mate-terminal? Or in Debian 11?