On Tue, 28 Sep 2021 16:34:43 +0100
Jonathan Dowland <jon+debian-u...@dow.land> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 07:10:08AM -0400, Chuck Zmudzinski wrote:

> > or at least consider it
> >and have the courtesy to tell me why they can't or won't accept the
> >patch.
>
> I'm sorry, neither the Xen maintainers nor any other contributors, be
> they volunteers or otherwise, owe you *anything*.

Do you really mean that in the open source world, there is - and should
be - no expectation that a contributor who supplies a patch to a
prominent public project that is rejected should receive at least some
sort of explanation for the decision to reject it? I respect your
opinion, but I would have assumed that basic courtesy and civility, and
the open source ethos in general, suggest otherwise.

Celejar