Hi Anssi

Thanks for sharing your experience with me.

> Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 8:15 PM
> From: "Anssi Saari" <a...@sci.fi>
> To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Re: iwd: Using iwd to connect to a wireless network (Part 2 - DNS
> managers)
>
> If you mean you want to use the old script update-resolv-conf with
> openvpn,

Yes, I was referring to using the old script update-resolv-conf with OpenVPN.

> I never got that to do the right thing with any
> reliability.

Please explain what you meant by your statement.

I've been using update-resolv-conf with OpenVPN without problems for the past
four to five years. The dozen or two commercial VPN providers insist that I use
update-resolv-conf to prevent DNS and data leaks.

? With systemd-resolved you can use update-systemd-resolved
> which actually seems to work.

Would you like to share with me how to invoke/launch systemd-resolved and
update-systemd-resolved in combination with OpenVPN please? Do I need to
install packages in order to have systemd-resolved and update-systemd-resolved?