On Wed, 2022-03-16 at 23:46 +0530, Sona Das wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> We are having High level threat in our Debian systems detected by our
> vulnerability scanners
> Debian DSA-5095-1 : linux - security update
>
> Debian DSA-4994-1 : bind9 - security update
>
> We tried to upgrade our Debian systems using the Debian repo but the affected
> packages didn’t received the package upgrade which takes care of the
> vulnerability. Below packages are affected and are not getting upgraded:
> linux-headers-5.10.0-10-amd64_5.10.84-1

This was replaced by linux-headers-5.10.0-11-amd64.  So long as you
install the metapackage linux-headers-amd64, replacements like this
should be upgraded automatically.

> libirs-export161_1:9.11.19+dfsg-2.1

This is the only version available in Debian.  It is built separately
from bind9 and is only used by the ISC DHCP server.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Make three consecutive correct guesses and you will be considered