A couple of FF Extensions you might benefit from:

Auto Tab Discard: although it does the opposite of what you want, (I.e. the purpose is to discard or "unload" tabs,) it gives a UI into the settings for when tabs are discarded. (Although I'm on FF 91.13.0esr, and I don't know if it works on FF 104.)

Textarea Cache: Allows to save automatically the content in a text input field. Great for retrieving text you wrote into a website, e.g. if the submission failed for some reason. Not sure if it stores text from text input fields on discarded pages or not...

Thanks,
Alex