Hi Maximiliano

10.09.2022 19:46 tarihinde Maximiliano Estudies yazdı:

I want to use the reportbug feature but I don't know which package I
should enter. Anyone else having similar issues?
My system settings: Linux version 5.18.0-4-amd64
(debian-ker...@lists.debian.org) (gcc-11 (Debian 11.3.0-5) 11.3.0, GNU
ld (GNU Binutils for Debian) 2.38.90.20220713) #1 SMP PREEMPT_DYNAMIC
Debian 5.18.16-1 (2022-08-10)

The kernel running is from backports, I assume.

Kernels from backports may function different than release packages. You can test whether it is a kerl bug or not, with installing linux-image 5.10.0-18 and firmware packages.

If everything works fine with 5.10.8-18, it may be kernel bug, and report it with all information you can provide and package info.

I had similar issuse with Intel HD graphics card in which backports kernel packages ended with a blank screen and reverting to a main repo kernel made problems go away.