On Friday January  2 at 03:26pm
"Ing. Vladimir M. Kerka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 00:09, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr. wrote:
> snip
> > >
> > > What's going on here? I can't do anything (at least not without
> > > commenting out those sources) with apt-get because of this
> > > problem.
> >
> > apt-get install debian-keys -t experimental
>
> Can you give me your sources for this experimental? I use
> deb ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian ../project/experimental main
> or with browser
> ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/project/experimental/main/binary-i386/Packages
> and there is no debian-keys package there.

I think the package is actually 'debian-keyring,' because I have all
the trees (stable/testing/unstable/experimental) set up properly in my
sources.list, and the closest thing 'apt-cache search debian key' found
was debian-keyring
--
-johann koenig
Now Playing: Agent Orange - Pipeline : Living In Darkness