On 11/19/22 12:57, Greg Wooledge wrote:
On Sat, Nov 19, 2022 at 11:44:49AM -0500, gene heskett wrote:
And I'll repeat one more time, then I'm done, there is NO html content in
the messages, not even a mimetype boundary for it.

How do you reach this conclusion?

------=_Part_88_360748977.1668870493425

------=_Part_88_360748977.1668870493425

PEhUTUw+PEJPRFk+PHNwYW4gaWQ9ImNrLW1haWwtY29udGVudCIgc3R5bGU9ImZvbnQtZmFtaWx5
OkFyaWFsO2ZvbnQtc2l6ZToxNHB4O2NvbG9yOiMwMDAwMDA7Ij5EZWFyIEdlbmUsPGJyIC8+Cjxi
[...]

It says "Content-type: text/html".  It's CLEARLY supposed to be HTML
content.

If you're not SEEING the HTML content, that's one thing, but to say that
there's none in the message is incorrect.

.
I finally got a decoder installed, and decoded the base64, and its all HTML. Which I read as text. And found that ordering from mainland china is not monetarily feasible, 33usd freight on a 20 dollar motor? I'll burn this one up first.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis