There is a fresh project, a couple of years old and in development, about a
linux distro,if I remember correctly,or maybe it is based on BSD,with the
goal to run the apple's software and it has the graphical interface which
looks the same as the MacOSX. Does anyone remember the name ? The advantage
is to not infringe any apple's copyright for sure. I'm not sure but if the
system is different from the MacOSX but it offers the advantage to run the
original apple's tools,is this a copyright infringement ?

--
Mario.