On 11/12/2022 22:01, Semih Ozlem wrote:

Basically the menu that offers choices for where to boot the machine appears. If Debian or USB drive is chosen the menu comes back with no progress at all.

Directory structure for UEFI boot (sdd4 in your case) depends on whether it is internal disk or removable storage: EFI/debian/shimx64.efi and EFI/BOOT/bootx64.efi (the same file content). Particular implementation may have bugs. I am unsure which way firmware interprets a USB drive with multiple partitions in your case. If installer created just one directory then I would try to copy it to another name.

Do you have an option to choose boot from particular .efi file? If so try bootx64.efi or shimx64.efi directly

Within the bios secure boot is disabled.

... or grubx64.efi in this case.

Please, show the list of files on sdd4
find EFI | sort

If you can boot to some linux on that machine (e.g. a USB drive with live image) then show output of
efibootmgr -v